Happy Friday, Everyone!

We, your friendly neighborhood NDSA Coordinating Committee, are doing some housekeeping. Our canonical member list is showing its age (and you all are remarkable at getting new jobs!). Therefore your organizational member(s) of record will be receiving an email shortly asking them to confirm and/or update our records. This is in preparation for sending out two member-wide emails in the coming weeks - a call to nominate and vote for Coordinating Committee members and a call to review of our updated governance documents. Keep an eye out for those.

The message will be coming from our administrative email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) - please take the time to respond so that we can move forward with these critical updates as quickly as possible.

Many thanks for your cooperation!

Best,

Bradley

Bradley J. Daigle