Hi Mike,

I suggest you reach out to Reclaim Hosting. They are extremely responsive.
I've been looking into this service for a few months now as something we
could offer to faculty and students and I don't believe the portal product
(Domain of One's Own) would be appropriate for a library website but
Reclaim does offer a managed hosting product for WordPress Multisites.

Janet Swatscheno
Instructor & Digital Publishing Librarian
University Library
University of Illinois at Chicago
801 South Morgan Street
Chicago, IL 60607