Hi all,

I'm working with grab-site to start archiving our college's site and it
works wonderfully.

Thing is, I can't get the option to move the finished files to a different
directory to work. (--finished-warc-dir=FINISHED_WARC_DIR: Move finished
.warc.gz and .cdx files to this directory.)

https://github.com/ArchiveTeam/grab-site

I'm not certain if it's a syntax issue on my end or something with the
script itself and was hoping someone had some experience with it.

I'm setting up a little nodejs script to save an image of the homepage to
png and also run grab-site and then take those output files and upload them
to a new s3 bucket.

Thanks!

Brad

--
Brad Coffield, MLIS
Assistant Librarian for Instruction and Web Development