Hello,

We apologize for any cross-posting.

The library makerspace survey Robert and I are conducting will close Saturday, September 15th, at 1 AM CST (GMT-5). If you haven't had a chance to complete this survey, we would greatly appreciate your participation.

To participate in the survey, you can follow the link below to begin the survey. We are also happy for recipients to share the link to this survey with any potentially-interested party off-list.

https://una.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_248uTjvn56jB3Mx

The survey should only take 5-10 minutes to complete, and almost all of the questions are focused on the "what" details of library makerspaces. Furthermore, you should be able to save and continue the survey at a later time. We hope to use this survey to establish the baseline for further research on library makerspaces in the future.

Finally, we do ask that only one survey participant per institution complete the survey.

If you have any questions or concerns with the survey, feel free to reach out to us via email at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

James Mitchell
Systems Librarian
University of North Alabama