The Cal Poly Pomona (CPP) University Library invites applications for a tenure-track position at the rank of Senior Assistant Librarian with a specialization in data management services.  This person in this position will strategically develop a culture of data management practice from within the library and outward, to help our users engage more broadly in their respective fields. This person will communicate the importance of ethical data practices to prepare our users for work in various fields and inspire them to act responsibly as information citizens. Additionally, this person will enhance the co-curricular experience by promoting evidence-based research, as well as understandable and repeatable data practices.

Anticipated Salary Hiring Range: $69,348 - $74,000

Consideration of completed applications will begin on November 30th, 2019 and will continue until the position is filled.  For expanded position description and application information, please go to https://apply.interfolio.com/68788

For general inquiries, please email Alyssa Loera at [log in to unmask]

California State Polytechnic University, Pomona is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/37981-senior-assistant-librarian-data-management