Hello all,

Please note updated application dates below:

Building on a program initially supported generous Kress grants in 2015-2017 and with the continuing partnership of the AIC, ARLIS/NA, MCN, and VRA, the Cross-Pollinator program endeavors to build bridges among our communities, bringing new voices and perspectives to our Forum–particularly those from the art museum community–and continuing our efforts at “cross-pollination” by sending accomplished DLF practitioners to valuable conferences they might not otherwise visit.

An award covers the cost of registration at one partner conference and can be applied retroactively for a full refund if payment has already been submitted. Conference dates are as follows:

Awardees’ only obligations to DLF are to fully engage in the conference they attend and write a brief reflection on their experience for the DLF blog.

Eligibility

To be eligible for a GLAM Cross-Pollinator Award, an applicant must be affiliated with a DLF member organization.

Successful candidates will demonstrate a commitment to advancing research, learning, social justice, and/or the common good through the creation and/or use of digital library and museum technologies.

Application

Applicants must supply contact information, a resume or C.V., and a personal statement (500 words or less) about how attending the conference of your choice will expand your professional horizons, and what you can contribute in the role of ‘cross-pollinator’.

Apply Now

Deadlines
Applications for each award will close at 5:00 p.m. pacific time on each of the following dates:

To attend MCN: September 30, 2019

To attend VRA: December 14, 2019

To attend ARLIS/NA: February 14, 2020

To attend AIC: March 13, 2019

Applicants will be notified of their status within two weeks of the closing date.

Award winners for all opportunities will be selected by CLIR/DLF staff in consultation with partner organizations. You may apply for multiple awards, but preference will be given to applicants who have not yet been a GLAM Cross-Pollinator Fellow.

--

Gayle Schechter | she/her/hers

Program Associate
Council on Library and Information Resources / The Digital Library Federation

diglib.org | clir.org