*Apologies for cross-posting*

Greetings--

We are writing to invite you to participate in a brief online survey about digital preservation
practices at digital scholarship centers (including digital humanities centers) in the United
States. This survey is primarily multiple choice, and we anticipate it will take approximately
10-15 minutes to complete.

This research is focused on digital scholarship centers, including digital humanities labs, and
target participants are digital scholarship center employees at US colleges and universities. We
encourage you to review the PDF of the survey linked at https://osf.io/3yj8a/files/. You may use
it as a worksheet to prepare a response before completing the survey. Please feel free to
consult with colleagues as needed.

If you are not able to complete the survey in one sitting, you may return to the survey and
resume where you left off. (Note: You will need to use the same computer and Web browser
each time you access the survey and have cookies enabled.)

Please complete the survey at your earliest convenience, but no later than October 21, 2019.

To participate in the survey, please visit:
https://nd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cwKhVz8deAVG08B

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, we encourage you to contact us at

We appreciate your input!

Sincerely,
Mikala Narlock (Principal Investigator)
Dan Johnson