Hi Everybody,

The next meeting of the Infrastructure Interest Group scheduled for Monday, September 16th at 12pm PT/3pm ET will be a special virtual panel focused on cloud platforms and distributed digital preservation systems. We’ll be joined by representatives from Wasabi, MetaArchive Cooperative, and APTrust. We’ll use the full scheduled hour for presentations and comments from the panelists, and go just a little over (~15 mins) to handle closing remarks/ questions.

The main topic of discussion will be on trust and transparency for data integrity and other curation activities in the commercial cloud and community-supported solutions. I (Matt Schultz) will be moderating the panel with questions. A huge thanks to Corey & Nathan for inviting me in to facilitate. The call-in info and agenda are below.

Call-In Info

Agenda

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kxsZ8A54YwRGk9sW4d75hNhG0CdhnB-rIA9K6ZfwS3A/edit#

--

Matt Schultz

Curation and Digital Preservation Librarian

Grand Valley State University Libraries

616-331-5072