Dear All,

Following the success of our JHOVE development hack week earlier this year, we are excited to announce the OPF’s first dedicated document hack week.

We invite contributors of all levels of experience to help with translations, module information, feature extraction and configuration documentation, and more!

We particularly welcome newcomers to the tools in the OPF reference toolset, as there will be opportunities to learn basic Schematron and learn about veraPDF’s feature exaction configuration.

To find out more and to register, visit the event page on our website.

Kind regards,
Charlotte
--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer