Hi all,

We're excited to announce registration for a fall ChiCode4Lib meet up is now live.  Feel free to pass onto any interested parties in the cultural heritage space, in and around Chicago-land (and beyond) area. The event will be held November 14th, 2019 on the Northwestern University campus (Evanston), in the Main Library.

Registration:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chicode4lib-fall-2019-meeting-tickets-68271565089

General Info:

https://nulib.github.io/chicode4lib/<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fnulib.github.io%2Fchicode4lib%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFeISqepTWXwWlwqNLTUm4xo-Thnw>

Sign up for presentations/talks:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z1e-x9_uHRn0kdOgEaEiRSjTEBqUo9OWhQFhftOnrYc/edit?usp=sharing

Breakout sessions:

We've reserved some time after lunch for breakout sessions, and would love to hear your ideas.  Any particular themes, trends come to mind which you'd be interested in learning more about?  Or interested in sharing experiences/innovations/challenges from your institution?   Are you interested in leading a breakout session?   Feel free to propose to the group, or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> directly and we'll help shape this over the coming weeks.

Any questions, concerns, feel free to reach out.  Looking forward to seeing everyone come November.

Chris Diaz
Digital Publishing Librarian
Northwestern University Libraries