Hello,

Wildlife Insights is currently seeking volunteers to help with a data transformation project. Developed by Conservation International, the Smithsonian Institution, and many others, Wildlife Insights is a platform for housing and analyzing motion-activated camera trap images. The volume of data produced by these cameras is massive, and our platform aims to help researchers around the world manage and share their data.

We are seeking volunteers who can write R scripts to prepare legacy data for our batch uploader, as researchers have used very different data organization methods. We are also interested in creating tutorials and documentation that explain how to use these scripts.

If you are interested in assisting with this conservation project, please contact Nicole Flores at [log in to unmask], or myself, [log in to unmask] A knowledge of R and GitHub is required. Volunteers may work remotely.

Thank you,

- Ariel
Ariel Hammond
Masters of Information ▪︎ Rutgers University
www.arielhammond.com
San Diego, CA