Sounds like possible hosts so far are Boston College, Simmons, and
Northeastern. How about we three each look into possible spaces and see if
any of us would be able to do it. We have some space challenges here but it
might be doable. Once we have a venue we can put together a planning
committee...
Emily Singley
Head Librarian, Systems & Applications, O'Neill Library
Boston College
140 Commonwealth Ave. | Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3801
Pronouns: she, her, hers
617-552-2918