Depending on timing (summer vs. spring), we might be interested in hosting.

Beatrice R. Pulliam
Director of Technology & Information Services
AskRI Director
*2018 Rhode Island Foundation Nonprofit Emerging Leader*
provlib.org
401.455.8101

Need to meet? Click to create an appointment <http://calendly.com/bpulliam>

*PPL engages learners, inspires thinkers and connects diverse communities. *

Partners, students, and friends: Please help us tell PPL’s story by letting
us tell your story! prov.pub/PPLAlum  <http://prov.pub/PPLAlum>