Are you passionate about supporting diversity within technology? Do you
want to make an impact towards this goal? Are you considering donating up
to $150 or more to this year’s Angel Fund Diversity Scholarships?

Then consider* establishing a matching fund* to benefit Code4Lib’s Angel
Fund Diversity Scholarships!* Help your donation dollars go further by
doubling your impact and challenge your fellow Angel Fund donors to fund
scholarships for a great cause.

In about two weeks when the general Angel Fund donation drive begins, your
matching fund’s progress will be on display on the code4lib Scholarship
page, and Angel Fund donors will be able to choose which matching fund
challenge they want to meet.

The Angel Fund Diversity Scholarships help pay for transportation,
accommodations, and conference registration costs for Code4Lib’s Diversity
Scholarship recipients for the 2020 annual conference in Pittsburgh, PA. If
we have leftover Scholarship funds available, we do our best to also
reimburse meals for recipients that are not covered by the conference.

*Donate Now! *If you are interested in donating to the match fund, then
please send a message to [log in to unmask] to indicate your
level of support.

If your institution or organization is interested in sponsoring a Diversity
Scholarship or other initiatives, check out our prospectus
<https://2020.code4lib.org/prospectus/> for sponsorship details, benefits,
and a direct link to sponsor Code4Lib 2020 now!

If you have any questions, you can also contact Mary Jinglewski at

*Note: Match funds can be set-up by individuals or by several people
chipping into one fund. Multiple match funds will be available.