*Please excuse cross-postings.*

The ALCTS/LITA Library Linked Data Interest Group (LLD-IG) seeks proposals for its virtual meeting in February 2020. LLD-IG facilitates active conversation among librarians and information professionals to discuss projects, ideas, and practical use cases related to library linked data. We welcome proposals that offer insight into the development and/or use of library linked data and encourage audience participation and discussion.

Please email proposals to Annamarie Klose Hrubes (mailto:[log in to unmask]) by Monday, November 18th. Your proposal should include:

* Proposal title

* Proposal description (up to 150 words) * Name and position of presenter

We will notify you by Monday, November 25th if your proposal has been accepted. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Annamarie Klose Hrubes (Co-chair) and Craig Boman (Co-chair)

[The Ohio State University]
Annamarie Klose Hrubes, MLIS
Metadata Initiatives Librarian
Assistant Professor
The Ohio State University Libraries
120B Library Tech Center, 1165 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212
614-292-3257 Office
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / library.osu.edu<http://library.osu.edu/>