Hi all,

Thanks to all who wrote in saying they are interested in helping organize
and/or hosting. I will start a new thread with just those folks so we can
begin to move this forward.

--Emily
Emily Singley
Head Librarian, Systems & Applications, O'Neill Library
Boston College
140 Commonwealth Ave. | Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3801
Pronouns: she, her, hers
617-552-2918