Dear colleagues,

In summer 2018, the National Humanities Alliance launched Humanities for All, with the support of The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, to document and promote publicly engaged humanities research, teaching, preservation, and programming in U.S. higher education. The initiative brings together over 1,500 examples, showcasing the range of humanities work conducted with and for communities by scholars at universities, colleges, and scholarly societies across the United States.

To keep pace with the growth and increasing diversity of publicly engaged work across the humanities, we are writing to invite recommendations of work to include in the Humanities for All website.

If you are aware of publicly engaged research, teaching, preservation, or programming that should be included in Humanities for All, we would be grateful if you submitted its information at:

https://forms.gle/uWthLd3fwdhWsXPf8

We thank you in advance for joining us in this important work of supporting public engagement in the humanities.

Best regards,

Daniel Fisher, Ph.D.
Project Director, Humanities for All
National Humanities Alliance