Hello! Halloween is just around the corner and while my kids are dreaming of full-size candy bars and cavity-inducing bags of stick-in-your-teeth-until-tomorrow sour gummy stuff, I'm dreaming of the day that small bags of fruits and veggies are the thing to give out. I mention this to my trick-or-treaters and I get the classic, "Mooooooooom!" Whether you are the full-size candy bar house, the pretzels and toothbrush house, or even the Lights-Out-No-One-Here house, take some time to check out these new jobs. Happy Halloween!

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Development & Outreach Assistant

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org

--

Erin O’Donnell

Development and Outreach Assistant

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)