Can you spare a few hours to contribute to open source tools in the digital preservation community? The OPF document hack week is taking place on 14-18 October as part of Hacktoberfest and aims to encourage meaningful contributions to the open source projects.

You don’t need to be a developer to take part. We are looking for help with translations, beginners guides, checking standards are up to date and more! It’s a virtual event so you can take part from the comfort of your own desk.

All contributors will receive some OPF goodies and there are limited edition Hacktoberfest t-shirts up for grabs! Find out more on our event page.

Register to take part.

Hope you can join us!

Kind Regards,
Becky