Apologies for cross-posting:

Call for Proposals
: Digital Initiatives Symposium 2020

The Digital Initiatives Symposium at the University of San Diego is accepting proposals for its full day conference on Tuesday, April 28, 2020. We welcome proposals from a wide variety of organizations, including colleges and universities of all sizes, community colleges, public libraries, special libraries, museums, and other cultural memory institutions.

Proposals should fall into one of two formats:

This year, we are especially interested in proposals from international applicants and/or proposals with international perspectives. We will be welcoming keynote speakers Reggie Raju (University of Cape Town, South Africa) and Arianna Becerril-Garcia (Redalyc).

Other relevant topics include:

Submit your proposal at digital.sandiego.edu/symposium (Click on “Submit Proposal” on the left sidebar.) Please note:

Proposal deadline: Friday, Nov. 22, 2019

--

Amanda Y. Makula

Digital Initiatives Librarian

University of San Diego