Greetings,

Please excuse any cross-posting.

Information maintenance refers to the work that sustains and repairs
information, information systems, and information communities, as well as
the many actions that keep our sociotechnical world going. Information
Maintainers share a deep commitment to recast our work within the frame of
information maintenance and infuse it with practices, relationships, and
ways of thinking and being that represents a coherent ethic of care.

Join us for a community meet-up at NDSA Digipres 2019<https://sched.co/W1NU>
to share your reflections, questions, critiques, and experiences as
information maintainers. The meet-up is open to everyone attending NDSA
Digipres 2019. We merely ask that you indicate your attendance using Sched
(https://sched.co/W1NU), OR add your name to this VERY BRIEF sign-up
sheet<https://forms.gle/NNpBGcFSyAV35uMn9> so we can organize seating
accordingly. Access the whitepaper entitled "Information Maintenance as a
Practice of Care."<http://themaintainers.org/info-mc-work>

Handles: Educopia<http://@educopia>,
@CLIRnews<https://twitter.com/CLIRnews>, @NDSA2<https://twitter.com/NDSA2>,
@The_Maintainers  <https://twitter.com/The_Maintainers>