Greetings,

Please excuse any cross-posting.

Information maintenance refers to the work that sustains and repairs information, information systems, and information communities, as well as the many actions that keep our sociotechnical world going. Information Maintainers share a deep commitment to recast our work within the frame of information maintenance and infuse it with practices, relationships, and ways of thinking and being that represents a coherent ethic of care.

Join us for a community meet-up at NDSA Digipres 2019<https://sched.co/W1NU> to share your reflections, questions, critiques, and experiences as information maintainers. The meet-up is open to everyone attending NDSA Digipres 2019. We merely ask that you indicate your attendance using Sched (https://sched.co/W1NU), OR add your name to this VERY BRIEF sign-up sheet<https://forms.gle/NNpBGcFSyAV35uMn9> so we can organize seating accordingly. Access the whitepaper entitled "Information Maintenance as a Practice of Care."<http://themaintainers.org/info-mc-work>

Handles: Educopia<http://@educopia>, @CLIRnews<https://twitter.com/CLIRnews>, @NDSA2<https://twitter.com/NDSA2>, @The_Maintainers  <https://twitter.com/The_Maintainers>

Hashtags: #InfoMaintainers #digipres19

URL for the whitepaper: http://themaintainers.org/info-mc-work

Date of breakfast meet-up: Thursday, October 2017

Time: 8:00 - 8:55
Link to event on Sched: https://sched.co/W1NU

Hope to see you soon,

--
Matt Schultz
Curation and Digital Preservation Librarian