Can you spare a few hours to contribute to open source tools in the digital
preservation community? The OPF document hack week is taking place on 14-18
October as part of Hacktoberfest <https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/>
and aims to encourage meaningful contributions to the open source projects.

You don’t need to be a developer to take part. We are looking for help with
translations, beginners guides, checking standards are up to date and more!
It’s a virtual event so you can take part from the comfort of your own desk.

All contributors will receive some OPF goodies and there are limited
edition Hacktoberfest t-shirts up for grabs! Find out more on our event page
<https://openpreservation.org/event/opf-document-hack-week-october-2019/>.

Register to take part
<https://www.universe.com/events/document-hack-week-tickets-leeds-8XZML1?buttonColor=#c73079&buttonText=Get%20Tickets>
.

Hope you can join us!

Kind Regards,
Becky

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming an OPF member visit:
http://openpreservation.org/about/join/