Hello Everyone!

First off, thank you so much for your generosity! We have the final results
from our Angel Fund fundraising within the code4lib community.

The Angel Fund raised *$2,090* from community donations alone! In addition,
we added *$1,333* from our Matching Funds! In total, our community
successfully fully funded *TWO Diversity Scholarships* for our Code4Lib
2020! All funds raised from the Angel Fund initiative will be used for
Diversity Scholarships.

Many thanks to LibTechWomen, Ralph LeVan, and community members for being
our Matching Fund donors! And thank you again to our wonderful community
members for their support.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at this
address or to e-mail [log in to unmask] Details on institution
level sponsorships are still available at our prospectus:
https://2020.code4lib.org/prospectus/

Best,
Mary
----