You may want to take a look at the nonprofit The Last Mile,
https://thelastmile.org/
They have developed a secure learning management system that meets the
requirements of San Quentin and use it to teach prisoners how to code.  It
looks very close to what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Jeff

--

The trouble with us in America isn't that the *poetry* of life has turned