Hi all,

I wondered if anyone here has any experience in preserving the content of a
closed Facebook group. I thought it would be straightforward to create some
kind of archive, or download all the photos, or really anything. But it
isn't. Searching for a solution yields a variety of interesting options but
I'm not sure what to try.

Please note that I used to write commands but now I'm a manager-type who
only issues commands. However, I can roll up my sleeves and try to remember
what I used to be able to do, if that's what it takes.

Thank you!

-Carol

--
Carol Kassel
Senior Manager, Digital Library Infrastructure