Happy Friday, Everyone!

This is a quick note to let y'all know that we have raised over *$1,525*
from community donations. That's just over a full Diversity Scholarship!
Thank you so much for your support!

*We're not stopping at one scholarship.* The Code4Lib 2020 Angel Fund for
is accepting donations from the community until *Friday, Nov 22*! Go to
https://2020.code4lib.org/general-info/scholarships#angel-fund to donate
today.

In addition to our community donations, we have *$438* from the
*LibTechWomen* fund matched! In response to the initial enthusiasm in
donation, LibTechWomen have expanded their match fund amount to *$750*!
Once the LibTechWomen fund is fully matched, then there will be another
fully funded Diversity Scholarship!

Currently, no donations have been put towards the *Ralph LeVan and Friends*
(RalphandFriends) match fund. That's still $650 that we can add with your
help!

When donating to the Angel Fund, please be sure to *select a Matching Donor*
via the Special Designation field toward the end of your donation form, so
we're able to *add the remaining match fund monies* to our Diversity
Scholarship total.

Again, thank you for your support so far! If you have any questions, please
e-mail us at [log in to unmask]

Best,
Mary

--