Hello Everyone!

We're in the home stretch of the Angel Fund Diversity Scholarship
fundraising! Thank you to our community members who have donated so far.
We're making great progress.

Our deadline was originally this Friday, but we're stretching it out to
this *Sunday, Nov 24th* just in case inspiration strikes you this weekend.

*Donate today* at
https://2020.code4lib.org/general-info/scholarships#angel-fund

*The total so far*: The code4lib community has donated *$1,795* to the
Angel Fund so far! Again, that's one full diversity scholarship funded (at
$1,500) and then some!

For our two matching funds, *LibTechWomen* has *$588* out of $750 matched
so far. *Ralph Levan and Friends*, our umbrella matching fund for c4l
community matching donors, has *$100* out of $650 matched!

With the added money from the matching funds, we're just over halfway to a
second diversity scholarship! We have *$983* left to fund that we can make
happen with your help.

When donating to the Angel Fund, please be sure to *select a Matching Donor*
via the Special Designation field toward the end of your donation form, so
we're able to *add the remaining match fund money* to our Diversity
Scholarship total.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact
[log in to unmask], and if your institution would like to
sponsor Code4Lib, our prospectus has all sorts of information on the types
of sponsorship available: https://2020.code4lib.org/prospectus/

Thank you for all that you do,

Mary

---