*Time is running out! **_Register now_* <http://pkpbcn19.net/>*for PKP
2019!*

PKP 7th International Scholarly Publishing Conference
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) | Cerdanyola del Vallès, Spain
November 18-19 (Sprint) / November 20-22 (Conference)
http://pkpbcn19.net

*About PKP 2019*
Since 2007, The Public Knowledge Project <https://pkp.sfu.ca/>'s
bi-annual conference has brought together participants from around the
world to discuss local publishing activities and the latest in open
access research. They also provide an opportunity to learn and share
innovative work related to open source publishing technologies,
including our flagship software, Open Journal Systems (OJS).

*Conference registration closes November 15.* Regular registration,
including 2 (of six) OJS workshops, opening reception, and two day
conference is just $310 USD. Our line-up includes six fantastic
keynotes: Abel Packer (SciELO), Tara Robertson (Mozilla), Reme Melero
(CSIC), Ignasi Labastida (University of Barcelona), Katherine Skinner
(Educopia), and John Willinsky (PKP/Stanford University). Plus, we have
40 presentations across three tracks - check out our latest program and
presenter list here
<https://conference.pkp.sfu.ca/index.php/pkp2019/pkp2019/index>.

*Have you registered for the UAB Sprint?* In addition to the main
conference, we are also hosting a FREE two-day sprint
<https://pkp.sfu.ca/uab-sprint-2019/> at UAB on November 18-19, 2019.
This event _does not_ require conference registration. If you haven't
been to one of our sprints before, read our latest blog post
<https://pkp.sfu.ca/2019/10/21/pkp-2019-registration-open-for-uab-sprint/>
to learn more. Hurry though - *UAB Sprint registration closes **November
8**.*

And last, but not least, sponsorship opportunities
<http://pkpbcn19.net/sponsorship-opportunities> are still available for
organizations wishing to contribute.

For all conference communications,please email [log in to unmask]
See you in Barcelona!

Sincerely,

Your PKP 2019 Conference Planning Committee