Registration for the 5th annual Geo4LibCamp 2020 is now open

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geo4libcamp-2020-tickets-79265068955

Geo4LibCamp is a hands-on "unconference" meeting to share best-practices, solve common problems, and address technical issues with integrating geospatial data into a repository and associated services. The main event will be held at Stanford University on February 3 - 5, 2018 (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday), with optional working sessions on February 6-7 (Thursday and Friday). We will also be hosting a IIIF + Maps meeting on Thursday and Friday. For more information about the IIIF+Maps meeting and to register please see http://geo4libcamp.org/iiif+maps_2020/.

We hope to see you there! And please feel free to spread the word about this event.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geo4libcamp-2020-tickets-79265068955

https://geo4libcamp.org

Hoping you can attend,

Jack, Kim, Stace