We are now calling for proposals for a 30-minute poster session at the
conference.

Proposals can be submitted through this coming Friday, December 6, 2019 at
11:59pm PST (GMT−8). Voting (if needed) will start on December 9, 2018 and
continue through December 18, 2019. The URL to submit votes will be
announced on the Code4Lib mailing list. The final list of posters will be
announced in December.

Submit your poster proposal! <https://forms.gle/Jae5hWSZwVQFtzuK7>
(https://forms.gle/Jae5hWSZwVQFtzuK7)

Code4Lib 2020 is a loosely-structured conference that provides people
working at the intersection of libraries/archives/museums/cultural heritage
and technology with a chance to share ideas, be inspired, and forge
collaborations. For more information about the Code4Lib community, please
visit https://code4lib.org/about/.

The conference will be held at the Westin Pittsburgh hotel, March 8-11,
2020. See https://2020.code4lib.org/ for more information.

As with most things Code4Lib, the community will vote on posters that they
would like to see included in the program (if we receive more proposals
than the venue can support). The Program Committee will curate the top
voted proposals based on available presentation space and to ensure
diversity in program content.

Presenters whose posters are selected for inclusion in the program will
have conference registration slots held for them at the standard conference
rate (1 per poster).

Thank you,
The Code4Lib 2020 Program Committee