If anyone has participated in a book giveaway committee for code4lib - or any other conference - I could use your help. Right now I am a one-person Book Giveaway Committee and I'm not sure I'm contacting all the right places or asking the right questions.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone else wants to sign up to be on this Most Excellent of Committees, that would be fabulous.

Thanks,

Julie

Julie C. Swierczek (SWER-check) |  Associate Librarian for Collection Description and Imaging  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |  201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  | [log in to unmask]  |  office tel. +1 202-675-0334  |  fax +1 202-675-0328  |  www.folger.edu