Hey Code4Lib,

I've been to The Collective multiple times and it's great, kinda like Code4Lib in the way that I always feel welcomed and walk away learning a lot.

Positive & inclusive atmosphere? Check.

Hands-on sessions without extra "workshop" fees? Check.

A rigorous and transparent content selection process? Check.

Questioning traditional ways of doing things? Abso-freakin'-lutely.

Dope swag bags? Yep, they've got those too.

The Collective puts on a fun and affordable conference that won't leave you asleep in your chair by the afternoon.

Don't believe me? Check out five years of data<http://www.thelibrarycollective.org/reports> to back up the claim!

Check out the sessions<http://thelibrarycollective.org/schedule>, open calls<http://bit.ly/roll20lib> for session collaborators, sign up for your spot<http://thelibrarycollective.org/travel>, and get ready to roll for initiative<http://www.thelibrarycollective.org/program>!

If you have any questions feel free to message me on or off list.

~Evan

Evan Barber

Information Technology Technical Associate

Brookens Library

University of Illinois Springfield

(217)206-7115

Pronouns: He/Him<https://pronoun.is/he>