On Nov 7, 2019, at 12:16 AM, Vinit Kumar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have data with the following structure:
>
>   ngrams      2009  2010  2011  2012  2013  2014  2015
>   library     22    3     32    32    35    21    21
>   technology  3     4     43    32    30    43    32
>
> Is it possible to visualise this data in a similar manner as Google N-gram
> viewer displays? Wherein one can put the keyword in a search bar and the
> visualisation displays the year wise trend of that keyword in the corpus
> based on the above structured data.
>
> --
> Vinit Kumar, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor,
> Department of Library and Information Science
> Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University,
> Rae Bareilly Road, Lucknow, India 226025
> +919454120174

The short answer to your question is, "Sure!"

Here's the longer answer:

  1. pivot your data so each column is a field name
  2. open the resulting data in your favorite spreadsheet program
  3. visualize the data as a line graph

The attached image illustrates the longer answer.

To support some sort of search, you will need a more robust interface to do the work:

  1. query the person for words
  2. look up the words in the data file
  3. extract their associated values
  4. output a line graph