Hello,

Last week, the DLF Working Group on Labor in Digital Libraries, Archives, and Museums posted a compendium of groups and campaigns working on labor issues in and adjacent to LAM: https://wiki.diglib.org/Labor/Resources

It's also available as a list: https://wiki.diglib.org/Labor/Resources-Mobile (easier to read on mobile devices).

Labor WG members intend to update these pages regularly. We invite you to have a look, share widely, and make suggestions in the linked form if you notice any gaps. For example, we're still building our awareness of union representation and participation among digital LAM workers and will be paying extra attention to educating ourselves accordingly in 2020.

Thank you!

Amy Wickner

for Labor WG