Hi all,

This is a gentle reminder that our ToS Instruction meeting is happening today from 11am-12pm Eastern time.

You can find the agenda here:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pU1S9CwTYzPJzhUXet3m-ekeJOKaBIzxh-KTkmFwPYc/edit?usp=sharing

Call information is below.

Digital Library Federation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ToS Instruction & Outreach Meeting

Time: Nov 21, 2019 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/694834545

Meeting ID: 694 834 545

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,694834545# US (New York)

+16699006833,,694834545# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 694 834 545

Find your local number: https://clirdlf.zoom.us/u/aojCpLuLf

The next Instruction & Outreach meeting will be held on 11/21 from 11am-12pm Eastern Time.

We'll reminisce about the CryptoParty and discuss the future of the group. Call info is below.

Hope to see you there!

Best
Paige and Peter

Digital Library Federation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ToS Instruction & Outreach Meeting

Time: Nov 21, 2019 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/694834545

Meeting ID: 694 834 545

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,694834545# US (New York)

+16699006833,,694834545# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 694 834 545

Find your local number: https://clirdlf.zoom.us/u/aojCpLuLf

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH