Dear All,

Registration is now open for the next webinar from the Open Preservation Foundation.

Review, Appraisal and Triage of Mail (RATOM)
Wednesday 13 November | 16:00 CET | 15:00 GMT

Speakers: Kam Woods and Cal Lee: School of Information and Library Science (SILS), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Overview: This webinar will introduce and demonstrate open source software tools and methods for libraries, archives and museums to:

  • identify email in born-digital collections,
  • review email sources for sensitive or restricted materials, and
  • perform appraisal and triage tasks to identify and annotate records.
We’ll illustrate products of the Review, Appraisal and Triage of Mail (RATOM) project.

There are 100 places available on a first come, first served basis. The recording and slides will be available to OPF members who cannot attend live.

To be the first to find out about news and events from the OPF, subscribe to our mailing list.

Kind Regards,
Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer