Dear Karen,

Here is my solution for this. It is the MARC21 format, this file
contains the MARC vocabularies as well (e.g. the value of 887$2
Non-MARC Information Field / Source of data should come from a list
provided at http://www.loc.gov/standards/sourcelist/format.html).
There are number of other thing which could be exportable from the
Java classes I am building, but it doesn't contain (e.g. the mapping
with FRBR functions and compliance level (full or minimal
bibliographic level requirements). If you need that as well, please
let me know. Some background info:
http://pkiraly.github.io/2018/01/28/marc21-in-json/

Best,
Péter