The snow outside my window is making me long for the warm days of the DLF Forum in Tampa. Fortunately, a series of blog posts by this year's DLF Fellows are keeping the Forum experience alive, even if they can't bring back the pleasant weather. If the weather outside your window needs a change, why not check out the latest jobs on the Job Board?

Technical Assistant VI, Columbia University

Library Technician, Cadence Group

Special Collections Librarian, Colgate University

CLIR/DLF Postdoctoral Fellow in Data Curation for Haitian Visual Arts, Grinnell College Libraries

CLIR/DLF Postdoctoral Fellowship in Data Curation for African American Studies, Fisk University

Digital Collections Front-End Web Programmer, University of Florida

Publishing Systems Developer, California Digital Library

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Development & Outreach Assistant

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org