I love podcasts. They are a happy distraction while doing not-so-fun things like house cleaning and washing dishes. They are also a great resource for holiday party small talk..."I just listened to this great podcast..." So, I am thrilled that CLIR has started Material Memory, a podcast that explores how changes in technology, culture, and the climate are impacting the preservation of cultural memory and why it matters. It launched this week, so check it out and get ready to be the most interesting person at your office party!  Now to the jobs...

Data Coordinator for the Sinai Manuscripts Digital Library Project, UCLA Library

Web Services Coordinator, University of Connecticut

CLIR/DLF Postdoctoral Fellowship in Data Curation for African American Studies and African Studies, University of Maryland

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Development & Outreach Assistant

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org