From: Gayle Schechter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, December 9, 2019 at 9:00 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: DLF GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Award for VRA 2020 Closes Friday!

Hello everyone,

The next deadline for DLF’s GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Awards is this Friday, December 13th to attend the Visual Resources Association Annual Conference.

The VRA Annual Conference provides attendees with the opportunity to engage and collaborate with colleagues from diverse workplaces to share knowledge on and explore the topics of digital asset management, intellectual property rights, digital humanities, metadata standards, coding, imaging best practices and more. This year’s conference takes place in Baltimore, MD from March 24-27, 2020.

Applications are also being accepted for Registration Awards in support of attendance at ARLIS/NA and AIC in 2020; deadlines for those awards are posted as well. Full details about our GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Awards and link to application can be found on our web site. Anyone affiliated with a DLF member organization may apply.

Please share with anyone who may be interested.

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter | she/her/hers

Program Associate
Council on Library and Information Resources / The Digital Library Federation

diglib.org | clir.org