From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of <Rowell>, Chelcie Juliet <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, December 2, 2019 at 5:43 PM
To: ACRL Digital Scholarship Section <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call for participation in #DLFteach

Calling all teachers, instructors, and workshop leaders! Do you want to get more involved in the Digital Library Federation (DLF) community of practice for digital library pedagogy? Are you interested in working with colleagues at the intersection of instruction and digital libraries in such areas as professional development, outreach, and teaching with digital primary sources? The DLF Digital Library Pedagogy Working Group (better known as #DLFteach) is looking for leaders to fill the following roles.

#DLFteach working group co-facilitators (seeking two)

#DLFteach Twitter chat coordinators (seeking two)

#DLFteach project leaders (typically two per project)

To help you decide whether this opportunity is right for you, we’ve put together this FAQ.

What kinds of projects does #DLFteach work on?

How can I learn more about the past or future work of #DLFteach?

Do I have to be affiliated with a DLF member institution to participate in #DLFteach or take on a leadership role?

We welcome expressions of interest from individuals, as well as pairs. Please let us know what role you’re interested in and why. If you’re interested in becoming a project leader, tell us what kind of project you have in mind — it’s okay if you’re in the early stages of ideation! You can draw upon ideas above, or propose something else entirely. To express interest in the role of working group co-facilitator, Twitter chat coordinator, or project leader, write to Nick Homenda ([log in to unmask]) and Chelcie Rowell ([log in to unmask]) by close of business on Friday, December 20.

Nick Homenda & Chelcie Rowell

#DLFteach Working Group Co-Facilitators