This is the last Jobs Digest for 2019, since the Job Board will be on Winter Break beginning Monday, December 23rd through Thursday, January 1, 2020. Jobs will start posting again on January 2nd.

If a job hunt is part of your upcoming New Year’s Resolution, you could use this time to refresh your resume. When I worked in IT recruiting, I watched a screener go through a 3-inch stack of resumes in mere minutes. What caught her eye? The resumes with simple layouts, lots of white space, and clear dates of employment. She was not concerned with page length and unimpressed with fancy fonts and/or pictures, but looked for important keywords and a clear progression of related experience. So dust off your resume, ditch the elaborate font, highlight your expertise, and I bet you will complete your 2020 resolution in no time. Happy Holidays and all the best for the New Year.

Archival Cataloging Librarian, Utah State University

Research Software Developer, Princeton University Library

Two-Year Postdoctoral Fellowships at RRCHNM, George Mason University

Research Data Contracts and Agreements Manager, Stanford University

Information Technology Librarian, University of Maryland Baltimore County

Research Librarian for Interdisciplinary Studies, University of California, Irvine

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Development & Outreach Assistant

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org

--

Erin O’Donnell

Development and Outreach Assistant

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)