Good morning colleagues,

Please join the NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group at 12pm PT / 3pm ET on Monday, December 16. Our December call features Julian Morley, Stanford University Libraries, presenting on his recent work on modeling digital preservation costs at Stanford; as well as Kate Dohe and David Durden, University of Maryland, presenting their Digital Preservation Cost Calculator.

After the featured topics, we’ll review the top ranked 2020 meeting topics and start planning out the 2020 calendar. If you haven’t submitted your own ideas or voted, please do so http://www.tricider.com/brainstorming/2VdFhfBVXVJ. Also, please take a look at the IG web page, the Coordinating Committee is asking all groups to review their charges to be sure they accurately reflect scope and nature of the groups activity. https://ndsa.org/working-groups/infrastructure/

  *   The NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group meets the third Monday of each month at 12pm PT / 3pm ET.
  *   The agenda and notes for the meeting can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kxsZ8A54YwRGk9sW4d75hNhG0CdhnB-rIA9K6ZfwS3A/edit#heading=h.f1qg2q3u29d3.
  *   Meeting recordings are available on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2QRIMmO.
  *   Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/745482656
     *   US: +1-646-876-9923 or +1-669-900-6833 or +1-408-740-3766
     *   Meeting ID: 745 482 656
     *   International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cPpLHpqKX

Thanks,
Nathan