Dear All,

We have received several requests to extend the submission deadline for
OPFCON. As a result the final deadline is now 17:00 CET on Friday 31 January
.

OPFCON <https://openpreservation.org/event/opfcon/> will take place on 10
June at the Austrian National Library in Vienna. The theme is open
sustainable digital preservation. OPFCON celebrates 10 years of the OPF and
to mark this occasion we invite you to join us at our global conference to
share your work and consider how OPF has helped shape the digital
preservation community.

We welcome contributions that consider the following areas:

   -

   Knowledge sharing, policy and best practice
   -

   Innovation and technology
   -

   Sustainability through community collaboration

Contributions may take the form of presentations, panels or roundtable
sessions, lightning talks or posters.

Read the full call for contributions and submit a proposal here
<https://openpreservation.org/event/opfcon/>.

Submissions will be reviewed and selected by the OPFCON working group,
comprising OPF members. Submitters will be informed of their selection in
February.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
<https://openpreservation.org/>

*2019 Digital Preservation Community Survey NOW OPEN!
<https://openpreservation.org/news/opf-launches-digital-preservation-community-survey-on-wdpd/>*