Hi Charles,

I've streamed several events for our library.

It's kind of a complex setup, but the key things we were going for were
high-quality video and multiple mic inputs.

For software, we use OBS Studio: https://obsproject.com/ It is free and
allows you to mix several video inputs and stream directly to a variety of
services like Facebook, Youtube and more.
We use two Blackmagic Web Presenters to capture either a camcorder or
laptop display or two camcorders:
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicwebpresenter
We have two of the Shure Dual-Channel Wireless Combo Lavalier & Handheld
Microphone Systems which gives us 4 mic inputs:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1194935-REG/shure_blx1288_cvl_h10_blx1288_p31_dual_channel_combo_wireless.html
We also have this set of QSC speakers that we connect so presenters can be
heard:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1373829-REG/qsc_k8_2_k_2_series_8.html

However, when we were first getting started, we just used an iPad and this
Wireless Lavalier microphone: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074MBD643

*Jon Fackrell *|* Web Services Librarian*

Brigham Young University-Idaho

David O. McKay Library

120D MCK, Rexburg, ID 83460-0405

library.byui.edu