If you want to get weird with it, you could try:
https://file.pizza/

Should be relatively secure ... it's peer-to-peer, and in theory should be
secure. I've used it for trivial stuff before, and it works pretty well.
https://github.com/kern/filepizza#faq

Mozilla and Firefox have a tool that I would say you could probably trust
reasonably enough as well.
https://send.firefox.com/

GPG is really still I think the gold standard... it really fits much better
into that "Trust No One" security model (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trust_no_one_(Internet_security) ).

--Ray

--
Ray Voelker