Hi,

My name is Georges Gressot ; I'm a french librarian at Université de
Strasbourg, France

I've developped a collaborative WebApp to manage serials deduplication
in libraries. Its name is "eplouribousse" and it's under GNU General
Public License v3.0 ; as this license says : This program is distributed
in the hope that it will be useful.

This application is currently implemented for the first time in our
university for two projects ; you can freely access to the production
sites in all their anonymous features :
https://eplouribousse.di.unistra.fr/ and
https://eplouribousse-droit.di.unistra.fr/
This will give you a first overview. I originally crafted this app in
french for a french context and then translate it with getext in german
and in english. I apologize for any translation faults.
"eplouribousse" could be easely adjusted to work in a non french context.

If you are concerned with the serials deduplication in Your libraries,
You should have a look there : https://github.com/GGre/eplouribounistra
or https://git.unistra.fr/gressot/yellow

I will gladly answer your questions,

Best regards,

Georges

--
Georges Gressot
Conservation et valorisation des collections