Thanks Christina,

Anything we put together would be in-house, so your phrase, "really,
really, really," draws my attention. What kind of minefield am I
stepping into?

*Thomas San Filippo*
/Systems and Educational Technology Liaison/

Pronouns: he/him/his; they/them/their(s)

Madeleine Clark Wallace Library
<https://wheatoncollege.edu/academics/library/>, G34
Wheaton College <https://wheatoncollege.edu>
26 E. Main Street, Norton, MA 02766 <https://goo.gl/maps/d5JvoKZUEXy>