If you know the original photographer and are in contact with them,
would it be possible to get them to upload a copy to
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:UploadWizard for use in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Kilgour ?

Ideally get the original uploaded for provenance purposes, the wiki
gnomes can crop it (ping me if necessary).

You can also add links to personal anecdotes such as this email to the
'External links' or 'Further reading' sections of wikipedia
biographies.

cheers
stuart